Present at meeting: John Ballman, Steve Thompson, Sue Gwinnell, Josie Lewis, Kate Henery, Mary Farragher
Apologies for absence: Bob Sherman, Amanda Musto, Marieanna McPherson
Minutes of last meeting: Accepted as a true record
- New bank account now up and running at Lloyds.
- Right of Way – this is not really the proper remit of HBUF.
- Sit-on mower in shed – apparently still working. Shed in mess. Josie volunteered to tidy.
- Localgiving.org – we won’t take this any further.
- Road planings – no information on when our footpaths will be completed at present.
- Grant (for compact tractor purchase) applied for from Wiltshire Community Fund has not been successful. John Ballman thinks there might be further donations via Parish Councillors as these have to be applied for by the end of March
- New lock for shed not yet ordered.
Suggestion that they might build a gazebo with willow (pussy willow) withies. Possible location suggested but up to them. Near Michael’s a good idea because of his CCTV. Sue will co-ordinate.
Eco-Fest 14th April:
Ideas circulated – display of photos on laptop (John will send Steve some files); leaflets; photo from Advertiser; paintings/hand painted cards (Josie); application forms (Josie); donations box; box of Roses. This is 11.00-4.00, set-up from 10.00.
- Josie reported that Tiverton Road field now cleared
- Branches need to be cleared from brook – this Sunday
- Mary requested contact details from Josie re Community Payback Team, Nationwide and Wellbeing Group. Josie said she would email these.
- Sue reported that the Cubs will be having an Easter egg hunt in early April.
Meeting closed 7.50
Next Meeting: 7.00 Monday 8th April 2019, St Barnabas Small Hall.